Everybody, I need your help in trying to save the this wonderful Montreal venue as a permanent fixture on the Formula One calendar, but there is just so much that one small man can do.

This is why I look to all of you to help out in this cause in signing a petition to “Save the Canadian Grand Prix” which was launched today.

I admit, I am an old man, and I don’t go on F1 forums or chats of any kind, (if so, I think my wife would kill me!) but the only way that I figured that I could grow this concept was to join some F1 forums on the net to tell people about what we are trying to accomplish.

Thus, I ask you as a “Gesture of Goodwill” to sign an online petition to “Save the Canadian Grand Prix” and to spread the word of this cause amongst your peer networks. Hopefully as we amass a great number of participants, we will forge ahead in trying to get this petition into all the right hands of the powers that deem fit.

You can sign the petition at the following URL;

www.savethecanadiangrandprix.com

With all of the other countries lining up to take any available spot on the Formula One calendar, the loss of the Montreal race could become permanent as a 20 race maximum has been decided amongst the teams and countries such as Abu Dhabi, Russia, India, South Korea have all started construction on their own Formula One circuit projects.

And if this happens, then it surely would be a great loss to global race fans, nationwide businesses, North America, and the everyone associated with Formula One as a whole.

I thank you for your time, consideration and cooperation.

Best Regards…

Jack Bohica